Does this sound familiar?
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari he toa takitini.
My strength is not the strength of one. It is the strength of many.
We’re here for you. We’ll listen. We’ll find the support you need, and we won’t judge.
Get help now
Chat to usLive chat
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us to talk0800 044 334
Or text 4334
What to expect
If you’re looking for help to do with sexual harm you’ve arrived at the right place
If this is an emergency, call 111.
Whatever your reason for being here, we’re here to help you.
We offer free confidential contact with trained specialists. We can also connect you to support services in your community.
Safe to talk can help with:
- contact with a trained specialist at any time, day or night, seven days a week
- answers to questions about sexual harm
- information about medical, emotional, and behavioural issues related to harmful experiences
- explanations of what you might expect if you report to the Police
- referral to specialists in your area
- information for family and friends wanting to help someone
- information and contact with a specialist if you are worried about your own sexually harmful thoughts or behaviour
- information on or connection/referral to medical practitioners for medical care or forensic medical examination. This can happen without police involvement or while they are making up their minds about whether to contact police.
Need help now?
Trained specialists 24/7
Free, Confidential, Non-judgemental
Our trained specialists are available for you to contact when you’re ready to get in touch.
You can get in touch online via webchat, or phone us toll free. You can also text or email us.
All contact between you and the specialist is private and confidential. You can also choose to stay anonymous.
Your identity and contact information will not be given to anyone else, unless we're concerned about your immediate safety, or someone else's. In that case, we'll need to call emergency services.
You can end your contact with us at any time you choose.
If you want to get in touch we’re available to help now.